Social Worker - Children's Services - Lincolnshire - £28ph
An experienced Children's Services Social Worker is required to join a team in Lincolnshire. The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, Child Protection experience, confident with court proceedings and have good assessment skills. As Children's Services Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
Due to the nature of the role candidate must have extensive post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this role as a Children's Services Social Worker:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
As a Children's Services Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Managing a caseload which may involve more complex cases, including assessment and appropriate management of risks, and may providing casework supervision to other team members.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Undertaking preventative work with families in order to reduce the need for care or accommodation.
- Court Work
- Writing in depth assessments
- Working within the policies, practices and procedures of the Social Services Directorate to prescribed standards
- Working to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection
- Single Assessments
- Participating as required in specific social work projects or programmes within the Directorate
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children's Services Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.