Children with Disabilities Team - Social Worker - West Sussex - £33ph
Our Client in West Sussex requires a Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities team.
An exciting opportunity has orison for passionate social worker with a professional and ambitious outlook with knowledge of assessing, monitoring and reviewing social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers arranging the provision of appropriate care services. The successful candidate will need to have significant knowledge, experience, and specialist communication skills whilst keeping a calm and professional manner. You must be capable of devising individual care plans based on the needs and risks, taking appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect venerable people.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities team are …
- Well managed and stable team
- Ideal for commuting, with good transport links
- Fantastic management with a good carer progression
- Varied caseload
To work on the Children with Disabilities team as a social worker you will need the below experience of …
- Understanding professional social work legislations and the legal frameworks
- Assessing risks, needs and information, recognising any problems
- Holding complex cases
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.