MASH Team - Team Manager - Havering - £42ph
Our Client in a busy East London Borough requires an experienced Team Manager to join their fast paced MASH team. MASH is an information-gathering process within a secure environment about all family members where there are concerns about a child’s welfare or for concerns relating to vulnerable adults. There has been good sign-up to participation in the Front Door with joint planning by all key agencies – Health, Police, Children’s Social Care, Early Help, Adult Social Care, Housing, Probation, Youth Offending, SEPT and CAMHS.
You will be setting service priorities, planning team workloads, supervising, reviewing performance and monitoring in line with the Council policies and procedures and the MASH performance framework which will assist with demonstrating a positive impact on the way our staffs engages with children, young people and their families, and there are many more exciting changes being planned.
Benefits of the role…
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Free access to online social work processes training (worth £500 a year)
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
- Section 47s
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
The post holder in particular will play an important role with regards to incoming contacts and the processing of this based on the timescales specified within the MASH setting.
You will have experience of…
- Managing a social work team
- Holding supervision
- Experience of budgets
- Awareness of locality resources and the sign post of families according to identified needs are crucial.
The post holder will have a role in consultation with the partners and social workers based within the Locality teams. The locality teams are multi-disciplinary teams providing early intervention and prevention services for children.
The post holder will support the function of the MASH process with regards to the “Step – up and Step down processes” and ensuring information flow remains consistent, adequate and accurate and are presented to the Locality staff in an efficient and timely manner
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy