Qualified Social Worker - Child Protection - Stoke-on-Trent - £27 per hour
A experienced Social Worker is required to join a small. experienced Child Protection Team based in Stoke-on-Trent to help maintain the high standards of care and support already offered to all service users.
Role requirements include recent experienced within a Child Protection/Safeguarding Team, Excellent report writing skills, ability to manage a reasonable caseload that will include some complex cases and confidence when dealing with Court proceedings.
This is a great team to be a part of with a highly supportive and open Manager, offering an opportunity to be a part of a group of people making a real positive change on a great community.
Benefits of working in this Child Protection team:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Experienced and supportive team and management
- Strong possibility of long term contract
- Manageable caseloads
- Great community
Necessary experience as a Child Protection Social Worker to be considered:
- Previous Child Protection experience
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Excellent assessment/report writing
- Ability to carry reasonable caseload
- Time management
- Ability to build relationships quickly
Essential requirements as a Child Protection Social Worker:
- HCPC Registration
- Current Liquid Personnel/Online Update Service DBS
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.