Practice/Assistant Team Managers - Duty / Referral & Assessment - 2 roles available! - Tameside - £30p/h
Our Client in Tameside are looking for 2 experienced Practice Managers/ Assistant Team Managers to aid in the organisation and development of the Duty team. This is a unique opportunity to step into a high paying role and assisting the Team Manager in running the Duty team; chairing strategy discussions; signing of assessments and supervising QSW's with the cases they hold.
The successful candidate will contribute to the management, delivery and operation of a range of services to meet individual needs..
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Practice Manager:
- Admin support available
- Competitive pay rate
- Potential for Long Term Contracts
As a Referral and Assessment Practice Manager you will have:
- Extensive post-qualifying experience
- Experience in assisting the team manager in managing a team and holding supervision
- Prioritised and allocated workloads within the team
- Ensured work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Ability to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Sound experience of safeguarding and care proceedings
- Experience of child protection, care planning and court work
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.