Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Medway - £28 - £32ph
My client in Medway is looking for a very experienced social worker to join their hospital team. My client is looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running, and with experience of supportive discharge, mental capacity assessments, safeguarding enquiries, and working in fast-paced setting. Experience in a similar setting would be favourable.
Benefits of the role as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Scope for contract extension
- Varied caseload
- Small, welcoming team
Our client is looking for someone to:
- To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice.
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the framework of the seven social care outcomes
- Improved health and emotional wellbeing Improved quality of life Making a positive contribution
- Exercising choice and control Maintaining personal dignity
- Economic wellbeing and freedom and freedom from discrimination
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will:
- Work with vulnerable adults in a hospital setting
- Carry out safeguarding investigations
- Complete Mental Capacity Assessments
- Carry a complex caseloads
- Carry caseloads and meeting agreed targets
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.