Social Worker - Safeguarding Unit - West Midlands - £27.53 - £29.93 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella) - Dependent on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Worker to join a small, experienced and supportive team based in the heart of the West Midlands.
I am looking to speak with Social Workers who have worked most recently in Child Protection/Children In Need or Safeguarding Teams, possessing excellent report writing skills and confident when dealing with Court proceedings.
Rates offered will be reflective of experience levels and interview performance.
Benefits of this role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Excellent rates available
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.