Adults Social Worker - Bromsgrove, Worcestershire - £22.52 per hour
Worcestershire County Council are currently looking for a qualified social worker to join an Adults Services role in Bromsgrove, in the North of the county.
The main responsibility of this role is working with vulnerable adults at risk, or in need of support in emergency or urgent situations. They are ideally looking for a Social Worker who has worked in a fast paced environment such as; hospital, duty or crisis intervention.
Benefits of this Adults Social Worker role:
- Potential long term contract
- Fast paced work
- Shift work which can be flexible and fit around your lifestyle
- Supportive management
As a Adults Social Worker key responsibilities:
- Responding quickly to safeguard vulnerable adults
- Working alongside the hospital team as part of urgent care
- Mental capacity assessments
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Carrying out visits in the community to prevent hospital admission
- Completing risk assessments
- Making best interest decisions
- Travelling across North Worcestershire
Requirements of this role include:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.