Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Greenwich - £27-£28 per hour
Our client in greenwich is currently looking for a social worker to join their adult's community learning disability team and are specifically looking for someone with specialist learning disabilities experience.
Experience with reviews, care assessments and providing supportive care packages in a similar setting would be beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker your duties will be:
- Experience in working with Learning Disabilities and in Adult Social Care,
- The candidate is to be able to carry out assessments, care planning, reviews, provide information and advice and evaluate risk in partnership with service users and carers, where required putting in place appropriate intervention plans to protect vulnerable adults.
- To promote the social care role within an integrated setting with health. Have clear understanding of The Mental Capacity Act and undertakes Best Interest assessments making autonomous decisions on complex cases using the legal framework in carrying out statutory duties.
- Be responsible for managing complex safeguarding issues following relevant policies and procedures and preparing for court hearings when required.
- Prevent, reduce and delays the need for long term services by assessing for reablement, equipment and adaptations in order to support people maintain their independence SEE
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll