This is a fantastic time to join my Worcestershire based client who is going through an exciting period of change.
The service is looking to expand in order to offer care leavers a more bespoke service and are looking at new ways of working.
Candidates that will be of most interest will offer a n enthusiastic and dynamic approach to to working and express their passion about improving the outcomes of care leavers. In return the client will offer regular supervision, high degree of support and a clear vision for the service.
Candidate will have extensive experience working with young people, ideally within Leaving Care Teams, and have significant Management experience.
Benefits of this Leaving Care Team Manager role:
- Excellent support structure
- Experienced team of Social Workers
- Competitive rate of pay
- Exciting opportunity
Desired experience as a Leaving Care Team Manager:
- Team Management experience
- Previously worked within a Leaving Care Team
- Knowledge of all current legislation
- Dynamic and positive approach to the challenge ahead
Essential for the role:
- HCPC Membership
- 5 years references
- Current Liquid Personnel/Online Update DBS
Why Liquid Personnel?:
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy