Social Worker / Family Group Conference Co-ordinator - Peterborough - £27-29 p/h
Our client in Peterborough requires a Social Worker / Family Group Conference Co-ordinator to join Peterborough TACT. This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of an organisation that aims to make a positive impact within families. Social work experience is not essential however the traits and skills social workers have would be desirable for this diverse, niche and exciting role. The successful candidate will be joining a stable team based in TACT Peterborough.
As a Children & Families Social Worker you will benefit from:
- Good rates of pay
- Well managed team
- Good level of client interaction
- A stable team
- Access to a renowned charitable organisation
What we are looking for:
- To have extensive and varied experience of working with families and children/young people at times of distress and conflict.
- To have experience of working alongside Social Work teams and knowledge of assessments as well as the underpinning legislation.
- Basic understanding on the philosophy and principles of Family Group Conferencing and understand how these fit with FGC National Standards.
- Knowledge of child care legislation and how this might impact on Family Group Conference.
- Ability and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to provide written reports with service users and professionals
- Ability and skills to to work within a partnership network and in working with other agencies to develop interventions and services for children, young people and their families.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, equal opportunities and its importance in employment and service delivery.
- Ability to work independently and ability to prioritise and organise your own workload.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Ability to achieve targets and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with families from different lifestyles and cultures and make this integral to the FGC process.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.