Social Worker - Adults Mental Health Team - Hackney - £24-28ph
Our client in Hackney is looking for a qualified Social Worker to join their Adults Mental Health Team. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and had the ability to come into the team and hit the ground running
Benefits of the role as an Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Strong level of client interaction
- Close management and settled team
- Autonomy in role
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
The successful Adults Mental Health Social Worker, will have the below:
- Community Mental Health experience
- Screening & Assessment experience
- Experience of working with 18-65 year old with mental health issues
- Immediately available
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to apply
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker you will:
- To undertake assertive outreach in order to engage clients who have previously been lost to follow up, do not wish to engage with services and for whom there is concern.
- To visit clients at home, day centres, work and recreational centres to engage and encourage services participation in their care plan.
- To provide practical assistance as a means of engaging with and supporting users of the service.
- Provide information to help service users make informed choices about opportunities and service available to them.
- To involve families and carers in treatment plans where appropriate.
- To participate in a duty service with other members of the team.
- To participate in multidisciplinary assessments and care planning and carry out care management responsibilities for those with complex needs.
- To ensure the recording of assessments and details of the care plan on a computerised database.
- To act as a CPA Care Co-ordinator for up to 12 service users, taking responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all relevant services.
- To monitor the services provided, review care plans regularly ensuring their continued effectiveness and appropriateness.
- To act as a service users advocate where necessary, as well as supporting service users in accessing appropriate independent advocacy services.
- To respond promptly to request for assessment and interventions outside the office. 13. To respond to telephone enquiries and give information and advice.
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Available to work 37 hours a week
- A full UK license with business insurance
- Good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.