An experienced social worker is required within Seftons Complex Cases/ Court Team. The successful social worker must have solid experience within frontline services and must confident with court proceedings due to the nature of the role. As you are expected to help with the teaching and assessment of social work students, this is an excellent opportunity to expand your skills. You will be expected to manage a caseload and have a solid knowledge and understanding of the area of work.
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.