Assistant Team Manager - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Solihull - £32.50ph
My client in Solihull requires an experienced Assistant Team Manager to start as soon as possible within their busy Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable managing workload effectively and meeting timescales. Recent experience within assessment teams is desirable.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Assistant Team Manager include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Office based
- Well managed and supported teams
- Excellent after care service
Responsibilities as a MASH Assistant Team Manager:
- To promote a learning environment within the team and develop skills of team members to enable them to do their job well.
- To advise the Team Manager of training needs/gaps within the service.
- To help with supervision.
- Help assist ASYE's.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of practice standards and competence.
- Deputise for the Team Manager in their absence or as requested.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.