Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Luton - £28-30p/h
A Safeguarding Team in Luton, Home Counties are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Due to the nature of the role, experience in a similar setting is desirable and the successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing a busy case load and working well as part of a team.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Working for a stable authority
- Strong management structure
- Working as part of a team
- Great for building experience
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multi disciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
As an Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.