Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Conwy - £23 - £27ph
Our client in Conwy is currently searching for an experienced Adults Social Worker with a background in Learning Disabilities to join their team.
Due to the demands of the role, experience in a similar setting is required and the ability to work under pressure and handle a busy case load is essential.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Excellent working location
- Rare Opportunity
- Good management team
- Regular supervision for agency workers
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Working with adults with learning, physical or sensory disabilities
- Carrying out Mental Capacity Assessments
- Managing a varied and complex caseload
- Devising cost appropriate support plans then implement them
- Working to ensure the protection of vulnerable adults
- Promoting service users choices, control and independent
- Supporting service users to live safely and independently in their own homes
As an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.