Social Worker - Adults Older People/Hospital - Dorset - £28ph
Our client requires an experienced Social Worker to come on board a strong team in Dorset to work with and assess adults and older people who have social care needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for covering an Acute Hospital and therefore must have the ability to work in various environments and be able to hit the ground running in a multi disciplinary setting.
Benefits of This Adults Older People Social Worker Role include:
- Working for a strong and reputable local authority
- Being part of a strong and supportive team
- Regular supervision
- Excellent opportunity to build up your CV and gain valuable experience
- Working in multiple environments
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" scheme
As an Older People / Hospital Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working with adults and older people
- Assessing individuals with social care needs
- Carrying out statutory duties, including safeguarding or adults policy and procedures
As an Adults Older People/Hospital Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.