Fostering - Deputy Team Manager - West Sussex - £38- £39 per hour
An exciting permanent role has become available in the Fostering Team in Havering. Our client requires a Team Manager to run the team. Fostering experience is essential, as is forward thinking and up to date knowledge of fostering regulations and standards
Benefits of the role….
- Excellent rate of pay
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Admin support available
You will have experience of….
- Providing leadership as a member of a fostering senior management group and support objectives and priorities.
- Leading by example in modelling and embedding values, helping to achieve our commitment to be an outstanding independent fostering services provider.
- Ensuring high standards of performance, and cost effectiveness, to be personally accountable for service excellence and to ensure accountability within the service.
- Developing existing and new services effectively to meet current and future challenges.
- Management of budgets delegated for the services including training, packages and placements, ensuring that expenditure is appropriate within budget limits.
- Ensuring a clear and consistent focus on safeguarding of children and young people.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.