Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) - Durham - £33ph
Our client in Durham requires an Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO to work on a mixed case load with in their stable and positive authority. The position encompasses both Child Protection and Looked After work and the ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in both fields alongside knowledge of the relevant legislation. Due to the nature of the role only Independent Reviewing Officers with relevant experience will be considered.
Benefits of the role as an IRO:
- Competitive pay rate
- Innovative Local Authority
- Long standing contract
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As an IRO you will have experience of:
- Post qualifying experience in a similar role
- Chairing complex multi-agency procedures
- Chairing LAC reviews or Child Protection conferences
- Safeguarding for Children & Young People
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation- in particular Working Together.
As an Independent Reviewing Officer, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.