Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH - Hampshire - up to £30p/h
My client in Fareham, Hampshire requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their MASH team. The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment. Have proven experience in ideally MASH or lots of assessment experience.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
- Office based role
- Set office hours
The successful MASH Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a MASH Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.