An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Child In Care Team on the Isle of Wight. Our clients in the Isle of Wight are committed to developing best practice and are looking for knowledgeable, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to consolidate good practice and strive for best outcomes for children. The role will be looking for proven experience working in front line child protection roles and the rate will be offered on the success of the face to face interview.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.