Team Manager / Child Protection Chair - Gloucestershire - £41p/h
Our client urgently requires experienced Team Manager for there Child Protection Chair team. You ideally must have experience in management and CP chair / IRO work chair statutory reviews and Child Protection conferences in accordance with current legislation, guidance and departmental policies and procedures.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Team Manager:
- Good Management structure
- Regular supervision
- Long term contract
- Stable Team
As a Child Protection Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Post qualifying experience of working with Children's Services.
- Chairing Looked after children reviews
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Working independently
- Writing comprehensive reports
You MUST be:
- GSCC registered
- Qualified to work in Social Work
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.