Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - South Gloucestershire - £28 - 30ph
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must have previous post qualifying experience within front line Children's Services and experience, the position will cover South Gloucestershire area, as part of a very stable team.
This is a rare opportunity for a experienced social worker to join an unusual team that deals with CWD between 0-25 and there transition, supportive working environment in a diverse borough.
Benefits of the role as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Improved pay rate
- Opportunity for progression
- Well managed team
- Good transport links
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
As a Children with Children with Disabilities Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Core Assessments
- Working with children with disabilities
- Section 47s
- Mobilising and co-ordinating resources to meet the clients' needs
- Working on a duty rota
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.