Social Worker - CAFCASS - Early Intervention Team - Birmingham - £Negotiable
Are you interested in a non-statutory and flexible alternative to the standard Child Protection or Safeguarding role?
Interested in taking home a competitive rate and taking on a new challenge?
I am urgently recruiting for Social Workers to join the Early Intervention Team at CAFCASS in Birmingham.
Candidates that will be of interest will have experience in Child Protection, Duty & Assessment and/or MASH and be ready to working a fast paced environment.
Although not dealing directly with children, the Social Workers are expected to possess very strong court skills and report writing ability in order to ensure that service users best interests are met. Social Workers are expected to visit courts in a number of West Midlands based areas.
This role offers supportive management, flexible working following an initial period in office and a fantastic alternative to those looking to work outside of Local Authority.
As a CAFCASS EIT Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Court Work
- Report writing
- Child Protection
- Managing a caseload
- Excellent time management
As a CAFCASS EIT Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally a full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.