Social Worker - Older Adults With Physical Disability - Worcestershire £24
Worcestershire County Council are currently looking for an experienced social worker to join their Adults service in Bromsgrove. This is to join an older adults and adults with physical disabilities team.
The main purpose of the role is assessment and care management.
Benefits of the role:
- Based in Bromsgrove but there are opportunities to work from home
- Long term opportunity (initial 3 month contract)
- Flexible working hours are negotiable
- Completing assessments and carer's assessments
- Reviewing packages of care
- Responding quickly to safeguard vulnerable adults
- Mental capacity assessments
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Completing risk assessments
- Making best interest decisions
- Travelling across North Worcestershire
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.