Social Worker - MASH - Solihull - £28 per hour (Ltd/Umbrella)
The MASH Team is an important part of the Children Services department within Solihull MBC, allowing service users and their families a quick and effective route to the correct support required.
I am looking for Social Workers with experience within MASH, EIT, Duty & Assessment and/or Child Protection to join this fast paced team.
Ideal candidate will have excellent report writing skills and be available to start on short notice.
As a MASH Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Quality Assessment writing
- Child Protection, Duty & Assessment, EIT or MASH
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Taking information over the telephone
- Working in a multi-agency environment
As a MASH Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Ideally a full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.