Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Nottingham - £28 - £35 per hour
Our client in Nottinghamshire are currently looking for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to join their Adults Service.
The main purpose of the role is to complete Mental Health Assessments during unsocial hours.
The role will be based in Nottingham in the Midlands.
Benefits of the role as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- High pay rate
- Opportunity to progress in a specialist field
Requirements as a Approved Mental Health Practitioner:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Able to participate in supervision
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license and access to your own vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.