Social Worker - Referral & Response / MASH - Doncaster - Up to £27ph
Our Client in Doncaster requires 3 experienced Social Workers to join their fast paced Screening / MASH team. The successful candidates will be working in a lively, bubbly team and will receive a good standard of support from the managers. The successful Social Workers will have previous experience of doing telephone screening or experience on assessment teams.
This is a great opportunity to work in a office based role.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker:
- High rate of pay
- Office based
- Supportive team
- Excellent Location
- Access to ''My Liquid Rewards''
- Experienced manager
As a MASH Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Initial Assessments
- No caseload (on the screening role)
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experienced within a similar post qualified social work role
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.