Service Manager - Fostering - Lewisham - £500 per day
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Fostering and Adoption Service Manager to join a local authority in Lewisham. As Service Manager, your role will include providing consistent and good-quality supervision for a team of experienced adoption practitioners. Your skills will enable you to develop and sustain excellent working relationships with our colleagues in local authorities to ensure speedy and sustainable placements for children.
As a Fostering Service Manager you will have:
- Extensive post qualified Fostering or Adoption experience
- Previous management experience.
- In depth knowledge of child care law and practise.
As a Fostering Service Manager you will need:
- HCPC Registration.
- Enhanced CRB Clear.
- Driving licence
- Access to your own Vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.