Post Permanence Support Team - Senior Social Worker - Wandsworth - £28 - £30ph
A great opportunity has opened up in Wandsworth. If you are an experienced Social Worker with recent adoption, permanence experience and feel you are ready for a new challenge, then this could be the role for you.
A senior social worker is required to work in the post permanence support service
to undertake yearly reviews of support plans for children/young people living in either an adoptive families or with special guardians who receive a support package from the London Boro of Wandsworth. This is a post to cover the end of maternity leave.
Benefits of the role….
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Good rate of pay
You will need..
- Knowledge and skills in the recruitment, training and assessment process in relation to prospective adopters.
- Awareness and understanding of assessing prospective adopters under the new Stage 1 and Stage 2 process of assessment,
- Presenting comprehensive prospective adopter reports to panel within agreed timescales, facilitating preparation groups and supporting the family finding process for children with adoption plans.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to our online social work training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements “
- Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place