Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge - Bolton - £21.76 per hour
Our client in Bolton is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their busy Hospital Discharge Team.
Due to the fast paced nature of this position, experience in a similar setting and the ability to work well under pressure is essential.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Working for a stable authority
- Strong management structure
- Friendly and welcoming team
Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Re- assessments on discharge from hospital
- Mental capacity and best interest decisions
- DST support the team on complex case worker and screening on discharge from hospital
- Working closely with the police to ensure the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Report writing
- Attending multi-disciplinary meetings
- Assessing eligibility for continuing health care applications
- Risk management issues
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As An Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.