Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Social Worker - West Sussex - £33ph
Our client urgently requires a Social Worker to join their Looked after Children's team based in West Sussex Council.
The successful candidate will be required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services. You will need to have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
It is essential to have experience in devising individual care plans based on the needs of and risks and take appropriate and professional action in conjunction with other agencies and carers. You will be required to manage an agreed case load offering support and guidance whilst also monitoring, reviewing and reassessing care packages and services.
To work in The Looked after Children Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of …
- Possess good communication skills
- The ability to negotiate with service users in professional manor
- Attending Court and producing Court reports
- Attending adoption panels and planned meetings
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in the Looked after Children Team are …
- Varied case load
- Positive and stable team
- Central location, ideal for commuting
- Good management structure with a well-managed positive team
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.