Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Denbighshire - £24ph
We are currently looking for two experienced Adults Social Workers to join the Denbighshire Adult Safeguarding team.
The hiring manager has specified that experience in a Safeguarding role is essential for this position.
Benefits Of The Role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Stable authority
- Potential for long term placement depending on performance
Responsibilities of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults age 18+
- Carry out initial safeguarding enquiries and s42 enquiries
- To provide advice to the public, partner agencies and regulated care providers in relation to safeguarding concerns
- To complete home visits and safeguarding assessments and reports
- To work with people at risk, and people who have caused harm
- To attend multi disciplinary meetings
- To complete referrals to relevant agencies for support
As An Adults Safeguarding Social Worker, You Must Be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.