Intermediate Care Team - Social Worker - Luton - £28ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Intermediate Care Team in Luton. You will need to be invested in the needs of patients and carers and will be integrated with social care services and voluntary organisations in Luton. You will be providing multi-disciplinary rehabilitation to support people in regaining and maintain their independence, assessing, setting goals and developing different rehabilitation plans.
The ideal candidate will need to have experience working in a hospital environment and have substantial experience with working in the Adult services field. You will be a self-motivated individual yet still work well as part of a team. You will need to be able to adapt to working under pressure, and meet strict deadlines and targets whilst up keeping a professional manner.
Benefits of working in the Intermediate Care Team as a social worker are …
- Access to support and supervision whenever needed
- Stable and positive team
- Central location with good commuting networks
To work in the Intermediate Care Team as a social worker you will need the experience of …
- Coaching and mentoring within a customer interface environment
- Demonstrate commitment to customer satisfaction including knowledge of the different adult client groups
- Handling complex case loads
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.