Safeguarding and Care Planning Team - Social Worker - Staffordshire - £26ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join our client's Safeguarding and Care Planning Team in Staffordshire.
Within this exciting role you will need to provide a high standard of social work improving life chances and safety of young vulnerable people. You will be ensuring that Service Users are placed at the heart of the Service, are treated courteously and fairly and consulted on all aspects of their service provision. You will need to provide consultation and specialist information to a range of other agencies and teams within the care sector.
Benefits of working on the Safeguarding and Care Planning Team as Social Worker are …
- Good career progression
- Varied caseload
- Ideal for commuting in a central location
- Well managed and structured team
To work as a Social Worker on the Safeguarding and Care Planning Team you will need experience off …
- Knowledge of the relevant legislations
- Attending and participating in Child Protection conferences
- Attending court
- Liaising with other professionals
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.