Emergency Duty Team - Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) - Wiltshire - £35ph
Our Client in Wiltshire requires an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Emergency Duty Team.
The successful candidate will work on a rota basis or operational shifts. You will maintain overall responsibility for all work conducted on your shift. You will need to provide consultation, supervise, ensure the safety of, and oversee work conducted by the EDS Operational Social Worker and EDS Support Workers. You will undertake in Mental Health refresher training and attend AMHP meetings to ensure eligibility for re-approval.
Benefits of working in the Emergency Duty Team as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner are …
- Brilliant management and support structures
- Well established and supporting team
- Interesting but manageable case load
To work as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner in the Emergency Duty Team you will have experience of …
- Providing effective Care Act assessments, care planning and care management service to adults with high mental health social needs, including joint assessments as appropriate
- Undertaking and completing reports and assessments for the Mental Health act
- Attending Tribunal and managers hearings
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.