Social Worker - Child Protection/Court Team - Wirral - £26ph
Wirral Council are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Child Protection Team. The successful candidate must have experience working on a statutory CP Team and have the ability to manage a complex case load and must have experience and be confident in court work.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent management structure
- Experienced, supportive team
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker on this team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a complex case load
- Completing Single Assessments and Section 47 investigations
- Assessing, identifying and managing risks to ensure children are safeguarded
- Court proceedings and Initial Court statements
- Progressing Child Protection Plans in a timely and solution focused manner
As a Child Protection Social worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Twice weekly payroll
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.