Looked after Children's Team (LAC) - Social Worker - Worcestershire - £27ph
Our Client in Worcestershire requires a Social Worker to join their Looked after Children's team.
The successful Social Worker is required to support children and young people who are looked after on a long term basis in a variety of settings. Experience of working with looked after children, and developing high quality care plans to meet their longer term needs is an essential requirement for this post. The ability to travel within Worcestershire and out of county is also required in order to fulfil the requirements of the post.
Benefits working in the Looked after Children's Team as a Social Worker are …
- Superb management offering regular and supportive supervision
- Working in a team of enthusiastic and experienced Social Workers
- Completive pay rate for the area
- Great carer progression
To be a Social Worker in the Looked after Children's Team you will need to have experience of …
- Working with Pubic Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s and core assessments
- Child Protection Meetings
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.