Referral and Assessment Team - Senior Social Worker - Hammersmith & Fulham - £32ph
An experienced Senior Social Worker is required to join a reputable Referral and Assessment Team in a well managed West London Borough which boasts a recent GOOD Ofsted rating. Due to the nature of the role the manager has specified that they are looking for somebody with previous experience. The successful applicant will benefit from improved pay rates, structured induction training and a close-knit management team.
- Excellent pay rate
- Close-knit management team
- Structured induction training
You will have experience of…
- Section 47's
- Working as part of a duty rota
- Single Assessments
- Writing detailed reports
- Working in a fast paced, frontline team
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.