Children's Head of Services - Quality Assured Projects - Manchester - Up to £70k + benefits
Quality Assured Projects (QAP) is a division of Liquid Personnel the social work agency, QAP are commissioned on behalf of of local authorities in Children's & Adults social care to manage their statutory services on an interim on long term basis.
The successful applicant will have worked at an operation head of service level with good knowledge of children's social care, proven track record of delivering services to timescales, managing numerous team/projects and be willing to travel around the UK.
Benefits of the role as a Head of service include:
- Working in a new an innovative market in social care
- Office & home based
- Great support from operations team
- Great earning potential
- Good progression path based on company growth
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Quality Assured Projects?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.