Response and Intervention Team - Social Worker - Cornwall - £25ph
Our Client in Cornwall requires a Social Worker to join their Response and Intervention team.
The successful candidate will be working with the generic care management team as a professional social worker. You will be providing recommendations to the Care Manager on the basis of assessed need. You will implant all types of Care Planning arrangements in a timely manner. You will need to demonstrate problem solving along with option and resourcing investigations whilst still meeting and hitting targets and deadlines.
You will need to take responsibilities under Section 114 of the Mental Health Act, whilst operating as an independent practitioner providing restrictive intervention options and having regards to the clients under the correct legislations.
Benefits of being a Social Worker in the Response and Intervention Team are …
- Experienced team
- Central location with good transport links
- Completive pay rate
To be part of the Response and Intervention Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of …
- Experience of working in a care setting
- Liaising with other professionals
- Holding complex cases
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.