Social Worker - Adults Continuing Health Care - Waltham Forest - £26-28ph
My client in Waltham Forest is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join the Continuing Health Care Team. The team are very welcoming to agency Social Workers and historically they offer extended contracts and stability for workers. The successful candidate will be offered regular supervision and lots of support from the team - though those with experience in similar settings will be looked upon more favourably. Candidates must also be BIA qualified.
Benefits of the role as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Mixed case load
- Competitive rate
- Flexible working
To be considered for this role as an Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker, you will have:
- Social Worker will need to have sound knowledge around the continuing health care process and procedure and the legislation that underpins this, including the Decision Support Tools, London Health Needs Tool.
- Social Worker to have BIA Qualification
- Undertaking comprehensive social care assessments and or reports, with detailed support plans, as appropriate.
- Social worker may also need to communicate closely and sensitively with family members of service users who are deceased.
As an Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy