Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - West Midlands - £20 - £25 per hour
Our client in the West Midlands is currently looking an a Qualified Social Worker to join their Safeguarding Team.
The successful candidate needs to be confident and be able to work autonomously.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Flexible working pattern
- Initial 3 month contract but is likely to extend further
- Supportive manager
Typical duties of the position as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Carrying out assessments
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Raising safeguarding alerts where abuse/harm is suspected
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.