Social Worker - Adult Services - West Midlands - £24 - £30 per hour
An experienced Adults Social Worker is required in the West Midlands.
Our client is looking for someone with significance experience working within a community setting, including working with physical and learning disabilities. The main focus of the role is care management.
Benefits of the role as a Adult Services Social Worker:
- Long term opportunity
- Initial 3 month contract but is likely to extend further
- Supportive manager
Typical duties of the position:
- Undertaking visits within the community
- Carrying out assessments
- Completing Mental Capacity Assessments
- Reviewing packages of care
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.