Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Service - Peterborough - £28 - 32 per hour
Experienced social workers are required for a newly created Family Safeguarding Service in Peterborough. The successful social worker must have solid family support or assessment experience, preferable in a multi disciplinary team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Long term contracts
- Competitive pay rate
- Central location
- Career progression
- Excellent rate of pay
- Great management support
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.