Children and Families - Various Locations - Social Workers - Gloucestershire - Up to £30p/h
Gloucestershire County Council are seeking experienced Social Workers to join their, Child Protection Teams. The roles are based between Cheltenham, Stroud and Gloucester and will be managing a case load of CIN, CP court & initial CIC work.
The positions are for an initial 3 months with a strong possibility of an extension beyond that. Due to these being very well paid positions, Gloucestershire require you to have experience in one of these teams before, they are based around various locations in the authority.
Benefits of the role…
- Competitive rates of pay of up to £30 LTD per hour
- Long term contracts starting at 6 months if you wish
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards” our employee benefits scheme that can be used to make savings on virtually all purchases
You will have experience of...
- Child Protection and Court Work
- Care Proceedings
- Core Group Meetings
- Writing comprehensive reports
- Looked After Reviews and working with Children in Care
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.