Social Worker - Child Protection/Court/Children in Need - Halton - £24-25ph
Halton are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Child Protection team. The successful candidate must have extensive Child Protection and Child in Need experience, including court proceedings and Public Law Outline.
Benefits of this role:
- Great management structure and supportive, experienced team
- Regular supervision and manageable case loads
- Access to 'My Liquid Rewards' bonus scheme
As a Child Protection Social Worker on this team, you will have experience of:
- Working on a statutory Child Protection/Child in Need team
- Attending court, writing court reports and confident in court proceedings
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner
- Completing Section 47 investigations, assessing risks to children and knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Progressing Child Protection and Children in Need plans
- Producing Initial Court Statements and be confident in court proceedings
As a Child Protection Social Worker on this team, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with 'My Liquid Rewards'
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.