Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP ) - Oxford City - Up to £30ph
A Social Worker is required to join a Child Protection ( CP )Team in Oxfordshire. They must be experienced in care proceedings, Child Protection, Child in need and private law cases.
There will also be a requirement to visit children and families located in Oxford City. The post may involve visiting some LAC children in out of county placements.
Benefits of this Child Protection ( CP ) role:
- Long term contracts
- Central location
- Career progression
The successful Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection ( CP ) Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.