Assistant Team Manager - Assessment Team - Reading - up to £40ph
Our Client in Reading requires an Assistant Team Manager to join their team Referral & Assessment Team. This is a very fast paced team and the successful candidate needs to be able to hit the ground running and must have worked in a similar position previously.
Benefits of the role as a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
- Excellent hourly rate of pay for the area
- Regular supervision
- Flexible working hours
As a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager, you will have experience of:
- Management of qualified Social Workers
- Previously worked in a Child Protection or Referral and Assessment social worker role
- Holding supervision.
- Assisting the Team Manager
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.