Children Protection - Social Worker - Wakefield - £30ph
My client in Yorkshire is searching for a new, experienced member of staff to join their Child Protection team as soon as possible. In order to be considered for this role, candidates should be able to work in accordance to timescales and manage what may be at times, a large caseload. In addition to this, recent experience within a child protection team is preferable, along with other frontline experience.
Applicants will have experience of report writing, initiating S47 and working with Public Law Outline. Candidates should also be comfortable in dealing with court work and capable of handling care proceedings.
We have vast experience in successfully placing candidates into desirable roles which match what they are looking for, in terms of their work/life balance. With the help of our strong working relationships formed over time, with senior figures across the country, we are able to find the right role for you at a time convenient to yourself.
Benefits of the role include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Free parking and mileage expenses
- Sought after location
- Excellent after care service
- Access to Liquid Training
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage varying case loads
- Conducting statutory visits
- Providing important information in accordance to time scales
- Be able to manage your diary efficiently
- Work within the public law outline
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for brining your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.